NOTICE: Dr. Miller is now accepting new patients. Please complete the new patient request form and she will personally get back to you as soon as possible. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-office time will either be limited or entirely replaced by video communication, on a case-by-case basis.
1. First, Reach Out to Dr. Miller
Please fill out the New Patient Request Form to receive the prospective new patient information from Dr. Miller. She will reply to you by email within about one business day.
Please Note: No form of insurance, or Medicare, is accepted.
2. Phone Interview
If the information in the email you receive looks good to you, you will be scheduled for a phone interview with Dr. Miller. The purpose of the interview is to assess your eligibility for the Executive New Patient Consultation and the Concierge Integrative Medicine Services program, and for you to get to know Dr. Miller and ask her your preliminary questions.
3. Executive New Patient Consultation
After your phone interview with Dr. Miller, you will be able to schedule your initial visit with her, which includes:
- A private 3-4 hour appointment spent entirely with Dr. Miller.
- A detailed review of your chief complaint and medical history.
- Physical exam.
- Over 20 blood tests (Retail value over $1200; Not available in Canada, and NY, NJ, MA or RI due to billing laws).
- Body fat analysis.
- Baseline Computerized CNS/Executive Function Testing
- Nutrition education.
- Thorough discussion of problems and treatment options.
- There will be no interruptions.
- No waiting.
- Free parking.
- A report of your assessment and recommendations will follow, in a clear and typed document.
4. After your Executive New Patient Consultation you may be offered Dr. Miller’s Concierge Integrative Medicine Services, which include:
- Unlimited integrative medicine consultations.
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching.
- Hormone optimization to youthful levels.
- Optimization of overall health.
- Guaranteed response time of 24 hours, usually sooner.
- Timely appointments.
- Always unlimited direct access to your physician.
- Regular access to an integrative medicine opinion for you and your family.