NOTICE: Dr. Miller is now accepting new patients on a case-by-case basis. Please complete the new patient request form and she will personally get back to you as soon as possible.
1. First, Reach Out to Dr. Miller
Please fill out the New Patient Request Form to receive the prospective new patient information from Dr. Miller.
Please Note: No form of insurance or Medicare are accepted.
2. Phone Interview
If the information in the email you receive looks good to you, you will be scheduled for a phone interview with Dr. Miller. The purpose of the interview is to assess your eligibility for the Executive New Patient Consultation and the Concierge Gentlemen’s, Concierge Wellness, or the Concierge Luxurious Menopause™ Program, and for you to get to know Dr. Miller and ask her your preliminary questions.
3. Executive New Patient Consultation
After your phone interview with Dr. Miller, you will be able to schedule your initial office visit with her, which includes:
- A private 3-4 hour office appointment spent entirely with Dr. Miller.
- A detailed review of your chief complaint and medical history.
- Comprehensive physical exam.
- Over 20 blood tests (Retail value over $1200; Not available in Canada, and NY, NJ, MA or RI due to billing laws).
- Body fat analysis.
- Baseline Computerized CNS/Executive Function Testing
- Nutrition education.
- Thorough discussion of problems and treatment options.
- There will be no interruptions.
- No waiting.
- Free parking.
- A report of your assessment and recommendations will follow, in a clear and typed document.
After your Executive New Patient Consultation you may be offered Dr. Miller’s Concierge Integrative Medicine Services, which include:
- Unlimited integrative medicine consultations.
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching.
- Hormone optimization to youthful levels.
- Optimization of overall health.
- Guaranteed email or phone replies within 24 hours.
- Timely office appointments.
- Always unlimited direct access to your physician.
- Regular access to a second opinion for you and your family.