The Integrative Center for Health & Wellness specializes in the following:
- The Luxurious MenopauseTM
- Bio-identical hormones for menopause, early menopause, premature menopause, premature ovarian failure, surgical menopause, or “postmenopause” (including The Wiley Protocol)
- Testosterone, HCG, or Clomid (clomiphene citrate) for male hypogonadism, andropause or “male menopause”
- Fatigue, brain fog, lack of energy, lack of vitality
- Muscle aches, muscle atrophy, and fat/weight gain
- Vaginal dryness, low libido, and painful intercourse
- Low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, difficulty achieving orgasm
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia, lack of motivation
- Overweight, obesity and diabetes weight loss/fat loss programs
- Heart burn and gastrointestinal disorders of unclear etiology, testing for parasite or other infections
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Thyroid disease, osteoporosis, heavy metal overexposure (mercury, lead, aluminum)
- Vitamin deficiencies: Vitamin D deficiency
- Preventive and holistic medicine
- Concierge medicine, executive wellness, and private practice
The integrative medicine approach at The Integrative Center for Health & Wellness may also be called functional medicine, orthmolecular medicine, wellness medicine, natural medicine, age management medicine, anti-aging medicine, alternative medicine, or holistic medicine. It consists of evaluating a person’s symptoms, past medical history, physical signs, laboratory results, lifestyle, diet, exercise, sleep patterns, toxin exposure, hidden infections, and emotional stressors. (If this just sounds like “good medicine,” you’re right!) The results are then discussed at length and there is plenty of time for your questions. Recommendations may include nutrition, exercise, or lifestyle modification, detoxification, counseling, supplements, antimicrobial drugs, and/or bio-identical hormones.
- Do you want to be in optimal health, not just “average” or “within normal limits?”
- Are you looking for an alternative to pharmaceutical medications whenever possible?
- Do you want to get off your blood pressure, cholesterol or diabetes medications?
- Do you want to get off your antidepressant, anti-anxiety or sleep medications?
- Has your doctor not been able to help you?
- Do you feel that your doctor doesn’t understand you or doesn’t make enough time for you?
- Do you think your doctor is treating your symptoms, but not addressing the cause?
- Are you looking for a doctor who can test your hormone, vitamin, heavy metal levels, and look for hidden infections, instead of just doing basic testing?
- Are you looking for a holistic doctor, integrative medicine doctor, functional medicine doctor, alternative medicine doctor, anti-aging doctor or menopause doctor in Newport Beach?
If any of the above apply to you, contact Dr. Miller Today!
Dr. Shira Miller is board-certified in integrative medicine and offers concierge menopause and integrative medicine services in a caring, responsive, and convenient environment, in Newport Beach, California and via telemedicine. Private patients enjoy direct physician access and unhurried consultations.