The Integrative Center specializes in the following:
- The Luxurious MenopauseTM
- Bio-identical hormones for menopause, early menopause, premature menopause, premature ovarian failure, or “postmenopause” (including The Wiley Protocol)
- Testosterone, HCG, or Clomid (clomiphene citrate) for male hypogonadism, andropause or “male menopause”
- Fatigue, lack of energy, lack of vitality
- Muscle aches, muscle atrophy, fat gain, lack of energy
- Vaginal dryness and painful intercourse
- Low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, difficulty achieving orgasm
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia, lack of motivation
- Overweight, obesity and diabetes (medically supervised fat loss programs)
- Heart burn and gastrointestinal disorders
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Thyroid disease, osteoporosis, heavy metal overexposure (mercury, lead)
- Vitamin deficiencies: Vitamin D deficiency
- Preventive and holistic medicine
- Concierge medicine, executive wellness, corporate wellness
The integrative medicine approach at The Integrative Center for Health & Wellness may also be called functional medicine, orthmolecular medicine, wellness medicine, natural medicine, age management medicine, anti-aging medicine, alternative medicine, or holistic medicine. It consists of evaluating a person’s symptoms, past medical history, physical signs, laboratory results, lifestyle, diet, exercise, sleep patterns, toxin exposure, and emotional stressors. (If this just sounds like “good medicine,” you’re right!) The results are then discussed at length and there is plenty of time for your questions. Recommendations may include nutrition, exercise, or lifestyle modification, detoxification, counseling, supplements and/or bio-identical hormones.
- Do you want to be in optimal health, not just “average” or “within normal limits?”
- Are you looking for an alternative to pharmaceutical medications?
- Do you want to get off your blood pressure, cholesterol or diabetes medications?
- Do you want to get off your anti-depressant, anti-anxiety or sleep medications?
- Has your doctor not been able to help you?
- Do you feel that your doctor doesn’t understand you or doesn’t make enough time for you?
- Do you think your doctor is treating your symptoms, but not addressing the cause?
- Are you looking for a doctor who can test your hormone, vitamin, and heavy metal levels, not just basic testing?
- Are you looking for a holistic doctor, integrative medicine doctor, functional medicine doctor, alternative medicine doctor, or anti-aging doctor?
If any of the above apply to you, contact Dr. Miller Today!
Dr. Shira Miller offers integrative medicine in a caring, responsive, and convenient environment. Private patients enjoy direct physician access and unhurried consultations.