Last month I was interviewed by Leslie Botha on the Holy Hormones, Honey! radio show at KRFC 88.9 FM, Ft. Collins, Colorado.
- Why did I decide to become a menopause doctor?
- Is menopause a chronic disease?
- Is there really such a thing as post-menopause?
- What is the best way to replace bio-identical hormones after menopause?
- How do estrogen and progesterone deficiencies manifest in women’s bodies after menopause?
- Besides hot flashes and vaginal dryness, what are other common symptoms of menopause that most women don’t know about?
- What are bioidentical hormones?
- What is the Wiley Protocol?
- What is male menopause?
There are sections where I laugh after talking about serious issues. Aggh, it must be nervous laughter…because it’s so sad I should be crying!
Click the link below to listen to the interview in MP3 format. Please leave your comments below.